Digital Business Consultant Europe
The Digital Business Consultant is a position within the Sales department. Your main responsibility in this role is driving digital business at major accounts in the Netherlands and Europe. The Business Development strategy and concept will be developed in cooperation with and under the lead of the global Digital Business Program Manager.
In this role you will analyze and manage existing B2B integrations, and further develop the B2B integration business throughout the customer base. You will be interacting with purchasing responsibles, end users at customer sites and Account managers. Besides consulting on B2B Integrations, basic knowledge of IIoT is required.
- Development of Digital Business in the Netherlands and Europe; analyzing market trends, making use of relevant sales data; leveraging internal and external information and prospects.
- Routinely visit customers and their Purchasing leaders to present Digital Business value proposition. Capture customers’ business requirements and initiate new B2B Integrations negotiating customers’ specific frameworks. Face to face meetings with customers, Account Managers and platform providers will provide the opportunity to travel regularly throughout Europe (up to 3 days per week).
- Report to the Digital Business Program Manager on project status, areas of improvement and buyer experience in order to improve efficiency. Promptly report customer concerns.
- Develop and maintain customer relationships with respect to B2B integrations and execute plans in order to position as the dominant supplier among preferred suppliers.
- Train Account Managers on Digital Business capabilities. Coordinate and inform on B2B Integration projects at strategic customers, while managing different expectations and viewpoints of internal stakeholders.
- Attend and present on local and European sales meetings throughout the organization.
- Work closely with the local Integration Project Managers and internal IT on a daily basis to ensure timely fulfillment of projects. Cooperate with counterparts in other geographical areas in order to leverage a high degree of efficiency on global customer projects.
What do you bring as a Digital Business Consultant Europe?
- At least a Bachelor’s degree (or higher degree) in Engineering or a similar education. Basic understanding of eCommerce and IIoT are a plus.
- Fluent communication (written and spoken) in English and Dutch; any additional European language is a plus.
- Ability to travel (expected up to 60%) as required to meet the objectives of the position.
- A minimum of five (5) years sales experience with experience in collaborating with different functions in the organization (end users, purchasers, etc.). Prior experience in the area of Digital Business and IIoT preferred.
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate information appropriate to the level of the audience in combination with strong presentation skills.
- Excellent time management skills enabling multitasking with different projects in parallel.
- Flexible while being able to work under pressure and show fast and accurate project execution.
- Demonstrated personal networking capabilities, both externally and internally. Ability to work autonomously as well as in cross-cultural and cross-functional teams.
- Excellent negotiation skills effective at all levels of the organization. Demonstrated sound judgment and problem-solving competency
Interested in this position? Don't hesitate to call Niels van Kooten; +31641370778 or email firstname.lastname@example.org