Sales Engineer ADS
As part of the Advanced Solutions team, you are responsible for developing proposals, clarifications and support the organization specifically for advanced solutions business.
Your main activity is to generate the optimum technical solution according to the customers specification. To develop the technical solution, it is important that you maintain both internal and external contacts with subject specialists.
The ultimate objective is to create a cost driven, fit for purpose (technical/commercial) and competitive proposal. This includes the engineering estimate, the project approach, scheduling, material calculations and the monitoring of the proposal progress up to submission. During the quotation process you maintain contact with the relevant Consultant, Business Development Manager or Account Manager, departments (Engineering, Project Management, etc.), sub suppliers and the client (on behalf of the Consultant/Account Manager).
As Sales Engineer you are responsible for the following tasks:
- Preparation and submission of cost driven, fit for purpose proposals;
- Progress monitoring of the quotation process;
- Maintaining close contact during the quotation process with suppliers, the relevant Account Manager and the client;
- Client demonstrations and/or presentations;
- Organization of technical meetings with the client;
- Commercial negotiations with the client in co-operation with the Consultant or Account Manager;
- Dissemination of technical, commercial and general product and service information to clients;
- Participation in trade fairs, congresses and seminars;
- Maintaining up to date CRM data on the opportunity.
We are looking for a new colleague with:
- Bachelor degree (technical);
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in a technical project-based working environment;
- Strong preference for ADS solutions, safety consultancy and/or OT cyber security experiences and know howGood problem-solving skills;
- A commercial attitude, negotiating experience;
- Strong communication skills;
- Fluency in written and spoken Dutch & English;
- The willingness to travel.
- You demonstrate initiative and you are creative in looking for solutions. You are a conceptual thinker, service-oriented, flexible, accurate and self-motivated. You are on your best when working in a team.
If you are interested in this vacancy, respond quickly via the application button or mail to email@example.com if you have any questions, you can call me on 06-41370778